Monday, April 21

9 months

Baby K is 9 months old.  Wow.  When I think about all that we have missed already ... hard doesn't even begin to describe it.  The heartache of not being able to hold my son runs deep.  Not being able to kiss his soft forehead, smell his sweet curls, or rock him and sing songs to him.  I'm so thankful to have the Lord to cry out to.  He hears us.  He carries us through it. I'm thankful to have a savior who is ever present. So this weekend, as we celebrated 9 months of life for baby K, we got to celebrate our Risen Lord. Allowing our hearts to be filled with joy as we think on Jesus's beautiful sacrifice for us.



We continue to wait, trusting in the Lords perfect timing (which most of the times looks like me pounding at his feet pleading that fast is the best timing!  :) ) We continue trusting that He is refining us. Building our Faith.

Here are our other babies at 9 months.









No comments:

Post a Comment