Wednesday, August 20

Time flies when you're having fun!

Where did summer go?  Ours was filled with lots of fun and it flew by. 

We took a trip to St. Petersburg Beach. 





Had play dates and park days with family and friends.





Celebrated as friends brought their adopted children home.


Participated in summer Reading at the library. 

The kids got to go to VBS at our church, their Nana and Papa's church, and their Nona and Paw Paw's church.  


We stayed at my aunt and uncles house with their three youngest kids for a week. 

Lillian turned 4!  

And I got to go to Africa for 11 days to be with baby K. It was wonderful. It was so difficult leaving him. But I am so thankful for the time I had with him. And for all the pictures and videos and memories that were made. I got to be there to celebrate his 1st birthday.  Please pray with us as we found out yesterday he has malaria. We continue to trust the Lord through this journey asking for his complete healing. And trust in His perfect timing for when baby K will be able to come home. 



School is back in session here at the McGehee household. Elaina is now in 3rd grade and Caden is a big 1st grader. 


No comments:

Post a Comment